Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I feel so stuck right now. Not stuck in a good place either. I am stuck in an ideal place but where I am is not physical, but a place I go to when I am STUCK. This is obnoxious the more I think about this being stuck a sinking feeling comes into my grasps indicating it'll be okay, I feel like maybe how things were are not how they should be or can be. Did it not work before, before I was stuck. the thing is before I was stuck it seemed like it was all working, so smooth. Now as I am stuck I wish I had something and often someone to relate to. But no one else I see is stuck, and things are passing me up. HOW CAN I CARE showing it has not ever been a trouble prior to this but now I feel like I have starved myself of this natural function. To go from a fountain to a desert is heart-breaking

No comments:

Post a Comment